TMI Tuesday July 24, 2018

Free yourself. . .

1. What do you need to learn but won’t admit to?
I need to learn to take better care of myself physically. I need to stop being so anxious and worrying so much but I have no idea how to accomplish that. 
2. If you could erase one event from your life, which one would you choose? Briefly describe the event, tell us why you would erase it.
There are actually several nasty things in my past that I would like to erase but if I did that I wouldn't be the person I am today and I'm pretty comfortable with myself these days. So I guess I would choose not to marry my first husband. I would still have a relationship with him because I wouldn't want to lose the one good thing that came from it but I wouldn't marry him.
3. Who drains your energy, and why do you let it happen?
My blood family, my parents in particular. I don't know why I let it happen. I still need their financial support occasionally? I should grow the fuck up.
4. Do your practice ‘self-love’ or ‘self-loathing’?
Mostly, I love myself. I'm pretty happy with me at this point. There are the occasional times when I want to slap myself but overall it's good.
5. What must you do daily to keep yourself ‘sane’?
Remind the people that I love that I love them. Remember that they love me. Eat, drink water, and take my medications.
Bonus:  Who do you blame?
Oh, that's a loaded question! Quite a few shitty things have happened to me in my lifetime, most of them when I was young. and I had zero control over or blame for them. 
But I blame myself for the wrongs in my life now. I make my own decisions, I chose my own paths, and I am responsible for the results.

Want to play too? Visit the TMI Tuesday blog!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Submission

Control

Not Micromanaging My Pleasure