Shopping While Poly

This is an old post from my old blog. 

Yesterday we went grocery shopping as a group for the first time. It only makes sense as we're doing the "intentional family" thing and my boyfriend is eating here more and more often.

But it was slightly surreal. I'm used to hubby adding things to the cart without my notice but to have two of them doing it? Kinda like shopping with kids.

I'm not sure we were ever all together at once. Hubby would find something interesting and lag behind to look at it, Boyfriend would get tired of watching me compare prices and wander off for a bit.

I'd hug or kiss whoever happened to be nearest when the mood struck. At times I'd ask one or the other which flavor they wanted.

If someone were to pay close attention, I'd imagine they be slightly confused.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Submission

Control

Not Micromanaging My Pleasure