On Power and the Exchange Thereof

Kink is fun. Spanking, pegging, blindfolds and ball gags are all fun. A. Lot. Of. Fun. But what really gets my juices flowing (literally and figuratively) is the power exchange.

To be my happiest Domly self I don't need any tools or outfits, hell, I don't even need the sex. I need the power.

In previous relationships (or things that could've become relationships) I've said I wanted to control. But I realize now that that is not entirely accurate. Which has probably screwed me a time or two?

Telling someone you want control implies that you want to control what they wear, eat, do with their free time, or the frequency with which they orgasm. But what I actually want is the power. More specifically I want the power to choose what I do and do not want to control.

Even more specifically I want/need someone to GIVE me that power. For me, it needs to be their choice to submit to me. I need someone to be mine but I also need them request to be mine, to offer themselves up.

Then I will happily take the reins (figuratively, and also, possibly literally).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Submission

Control

Not Micromanaging My Pleasure