Mine

I think about interrupting him in the middle of his sentence. I love hearing him talk but I love his reactions too.

So I place my hand on his throat, lightly and he falters, almost forgetting what he's saying but manages to continue.

I run my thumb along the edge of his jaw and his eyelids flutter. I press the rest of my fingers along the other side of his neck and he gasps. I squeeze a bit and he finally loses his train of thought.

I dig my nails gently into the tender flesh and turn his head toward me. His eyelids flutter, he shudders and looks at me "that way" through half closed eyes.
He's more than a foot taller and much stronger.

He's the one who pulled me into his lap but I'm still in charge.

He's mine.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Submission

Control

Not Micromanaging My Pleasure