Bedtime

I'm tired. You know what to do. As you rise from your spot in front of the couch you gently place a kiss on my knee. You know that worshipful kisses are always permitted. I smile to myself as I listen to your bare feet pad across the kitchen.
After a few more lazy minutes with my book, I follow you into the bedroom. In the soft light of the bedside lamp I see the blankets are turned down, the pillows are fluffed. It looks so inviting. But for now, I'm more interested in the man kneeling with downcast eyes by my bed.

I stand in the doorway for a moment enjoying the site of the lamplight reflecting off the metal collar around your neck but also making you wait. You know I'm there, watching, and I can see subtle shifts in your body language as you slip deeper into your submissive headspace. You're opening up to me silently pleading.

I cross the room and sit on the bed beside you. I stroke your hair, your check lightly and you press yourself closer to my hand wanting as much contact as possible. I bend down, letting my hand slip over your shoulder down your back and to your ass, which I pinch, before attaching the cuff to your right ankle. It's been a long day and I am tired so I lie back on my pillows and close my eyes.

Once chained to the bedpost you're free to move. I hear the quiet clink of the chain as you draw the blankets up over me. As I snuggle in, you turn out the light and make yourself as comfortable as possible on the floor by the bed.

You know I'll probably invite you to join me in the big soft bed soon but there's always a chance I'll fall asleep first.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Submission

Control

Not Micromanaging My Pleasure