2 AM

I told him to come wake me up when he got off work. I also told him to be naked when he did it.

I woke up to the chime from my phone that lets me know he’s arrived. I get giddy when I hear that noise. I heard his key in the lock downstairs and then his footsteps as he ran upstairs. I smiled to myself in the dark and pretended to be asleep while he made so much noise stripping!

First, the boots that must be un-velcroed and unzipped, and then dropped deafeningly on the hardwood floor. Then the pants that weigh at least 22 pounds and clang when they hit the floor because of all the stuff he carries. I lay there pretending to sleep, facing the wall, even though he surely knows I’m awake by now.

He removes the quieter clothes, the mattress shifts, and then his skin is against mine, his arm is wrapped completely around me, and his lips are on my shoulder.

He says he loves it when my hands are on him. I love it when his are on me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Submission

Control

Not Micromanaging My Pleasure