Smell

I couldn't sleep last night. My bed smelled like HappyClouds or whatever the laundry detergent is called. I much prefer it when it smells like the people who have been in it.

Perhaps it's the feral, primal, cavewoman in me but I love smells. Though it may disgust others I prefer my bed to smell like a combination of myself and my partners. I like the lingering scent of their cologne or shampoo or soap. I want it to smell of their skin, their sweat, and sex.

But, I reluctantly wash my bedding, as is expected (by whom? I don't know) and then I'll toss and turn for a night or two until one of them comes and smells it up again for me :)

Comments

  1. I'm a natural scent person. My mum would have a freshly laundered bed every night and despaired at me (when I lived at home) when I found comfort in the familiar scent.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Submission

Control

Not Micromanaging My Pleasure