TMI Tuesday June 4th 2018

It's TMI Tuesday time again!

What kind of person are you?
1. Are you addicted to any social media (Twitter, Instagram, snapchat, etc.)?

I have twitter, Instagram, and snapchat but I rarely check them. I check Twitter the most of those three. I guess I should be better about that. If I'm addicted to anything online, it's Tumblr. I'm there several times a day.

2. You know a secret about someone. What do you do with that information?
a. I keep it to yourself

I'm all about honesty, trust, and loyalty. If you share a secret it'll stay with me (and my poly group cause I tell them everything)

3. You see someone breaking the rules at work, what do you do?
a. Pretend not to see what is going on
b. Inform upper management
c. Advise the co-worker that their actions are frowned upon and can lead to job loss

It would depend on the situation. If it was something very minor I might ignore it. If it was something more serious I'd talk to the person about it and tell them to get their shit together. If it was very serious I'd inform upper management.

4. A friend has a new hairstyle that is un-becoming, and not really age-appropriate on them. They ask you how they look. What is your reply?
c. OMG, you look a bit ridiculous.

Again, honest. I may not be this abrupt about it but I would let them know it wasn't flattering and I'd hope they would do the same for me.

5. How helpful are you at home?
a. I come home and immediately veg out on the couch/bed.
b. I cook and clean a few times a week.

Again, the answer varies. Wulf is a work at home husband so he has the most free time and, consequently, does the most work around the house. Both of us hate cleaning though so it's no where near magazine clean. I get off work at 2 AM and I'm usually exhausted so I get a snack and watch an episode of whatever I'm binging, take a shower, and head to bed. I enjoy cooking and I have household chores that I've agreed to do, I'm most likely to do that during my weekend.

Bonus: In your opinion, what is the best city in the world? Why?

I'm gonna be all corny and shit now. I think the best place in the world is where I live because the people I love live here.

If you want to play along head over to https://tmituesdayblog.wordpress.com/ !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Submission

Not Micromanaging My Pleasure

Control