Sleep and Control

Watching you sleep.

You've turned your back on me. I can just see the outline of your body in the almost dark. I want to trail my fingers along that line. Along the side of your head, down over your neck, especially your neck, over your shoulder and down the length of your arm lying on top of the covers.

You need your sleep and I've had my fun, had my hands on and in you and now it's your time to rest.

So I'll resist touching. I won't trace over the marks on your back, I won't wrap my hands around your throat, won't shove my fingers almost too far into your mouth. I'll resist your poor swollen and tender nipples and I'll refuse to think about the parts of you under the sheets.

I have to close my eyes now. Self-control is hard.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Submission

Control

Not Micromanaging My Pleasure