A Confession

I'm a Domme and I like blow jobs. That may sound odd. I know a lot of people equate fellatio with submission. I don't. Blow jobs make me feel powerful.

I like to bite and now I have the most delicate part of his anatomy in my mouth, between my teeth. With tongue and teeth and lips I can control exactly how much pleasure and/or pain he experiences. My hands are free to touch his most intimate areas in just the way I want if I want.

I can make it a quick trip over a waterfall, a roller coaster of ups and downs, or a long walk along a tightrope of a chasm of pleasure. I can push him over the edge and stop, ruining his fun or keep going until he becomes over sensitive and can't keep still. Or I can just stop when I feel like it, leaving him gasping and thrusting for more.

Power.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Submission

Control

Not Micromanaging My Pleasure